Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Players Gonna Play, Haters Gonna Hate, Lost People Gonna Act Lost

I've stopped for directions one time. 

My dad finally trusted me in college to deliver a load of hogs from our company to Detroit...Illinois.


Not a huge metropolis, and I couldn't find the proper turn to save my life. If you're wondering why I didn't use the GPS, it's because the year was 1997 and my line of communication was a bag phone. So after directions from a gas station attendant, I was finally on my way.

Asking directions isn't fun, because it acknowledges that you have no idea where you're going. 

It works that way in regards to spiritual things as well. 


"if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold the new has come."
2 Corinthians 5:17

So if someone is not in Christ, they are the old creation. Completely owned by their sin, and living life the best they know how. They are completely lost and without direction.

We need to stop blaming lost people for acting lost. It's time for Christians to take the blame for not being diligent witnesses of the life-changing, soul-saving Gospel of Jesus Christ.

So pray for opportunities today to share the gospel with someone. And then be ready to tell someone else what God has done for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment