Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Exercise of Blogging

Thanks for sticking with me. I always swore that if I started blogging again, I wouldn't be "that guy" who blogs hard for three weeks and then takes off for three.

I've become that guy. My bad. 

American's waste BILLIONS in unused gym memberships. I understand the value of exercise and do my best to maintain good physical health. But blogging is my chance at better mental exercise. It's a challenge, but if it's important, I'll make the time. 

Pastoring is a busier occupation than people might imagine. There is a to-do list that guides my week, but rarely does that list remain unchanged. Blogging keeps getting knocked down the list. 

I have a subject that's on my mind for next week, and I could have pounded it out, but it's not just about writing. It's about writing something valuable if you're going to take the time to read it. 

Have an idea or question you'd like me to write about? Leave a comment. And you can follow me on Periscope (@HeathTibbetts) where I answer questions and try to take on a different question from day to day. 

Maranatha,
Heath


No comments:

Post a Comment